ONE-STOP-SHOP RESORT DEVELOPMENT
The luxury of incorporating the experience, imagination and creativity of world-class developers who are focused on financing and delivering a profitable, sustainable world-class product.
Axis Hospitality and its Senior Advisors and Associates provide Co-Development Services to landowners and developers requiring the experience and skills of a team with strong resort development experience, including master-planning, amenity design, development modelling, financing, construction and all operations areas.
PLANNING. Complete development & delivery of a hotel or resort property from the raw land to the opening,
- Resort Development Planning.The rapid and tested 4- 6 month process of bringing raw-land to an investment-ready-plan for an operating, branded, world-class resort.
- Development Company.The establishment of an organizational team with the experience & credibility necessary to deliver the property.
- Architectural Programming. The calculation of space required for accommodations, facilities, back-of-house service areas and their costs.
- Brand Analysis & selection. Market positioning, selection of a range of brands/operators, analysis of needs, shortlisting to selection & contract negotiations.
- Development Financial Model. The integrated, synchronized assembly of space, development costs, financial performance, returns & phasing.
- Feasibility & Valuations. The Study by an independent, recognised Consultant company incorporating financial feasibility & valuations.
FINANCING. The 3-4 month competitive process of sourcing the financing through an associated investment bank under an exclusivity agreement.
- Due Diligence. The verification of the critical data prepared in the planning phase.
- CIM Refinement & Teaser. A clear brief Summary of the project components for confidential distribution to potential lenders for expressions of interest, followed by confidentiality agreements and access to the project details.
- Identification of potential sources. Identification of the best potential sources of the capital.
- Term Sheets/Offers. The collection and analysis of the term sheets for presentation to the Developer
- Selection of best Term Sheet. Developer, with professional assistance from the investment bank, will make their choice of the best Offer.
- Final negotiations. Developer and financial advisor will negotiate the final terms of the financing with the chosen lender/investor.
- Legals & Closure. The transaction will proceed through the legal documentation to closure of the transaction
EXECUTION. The +/-24 month period of construction coinciding with the sale of real-estate through associated international agencies.
- Mobilise Team. Finalise the team, coordinate schedules.
- Finalise Designs. Architectural & Interior Design, Kitchen & Laundry planning, Coordinate schedules
- Finalise Budgets, schedules & Business Plan. Cost consulting and value engineering
- Construct. Determine construction formula.
- Finish & Fit-Out. Quality control, logistics, storage & security.
- Pre-Opening. Orientation & Training, Marketing & communications.
- Opening. Launch operations