Axis can provide Owner Representative or Asset Management Services summarized below to owners requiring the experience and skills of hotel/resort professionals with strong, reliable connections in management & marketing, engineering, specialty consulting, finance, construction, procurement and operations areas.
Complete supervision & strategic oversight of a hotel or resort’s management, their performance and effectiveness.
- Monitor standards of performance by management company,
- Review capital requirements & monitor expenditures,
- Ensure the quality of building maintenance,
- Optimize the real estate investment,
- Review operating and capital budgets,
- Review hospitality operations and sales, marketing & accounting and human resources,
- Ensure management company achieves their targets.
Strong management and control of all operating and capital budgets. Clear focus on variable cost management.
- Monitor operating budgets.
- Monitor capital budgets & expenditures.
- Review operating reports & create positive change.
- Review cash-flow forecasts & compensate for shortfalls.
MARKETING & SALES
Ensuring that the property is correctly positioned and promoted to maximize the investment and the returns through the correct selection of the most appropriate activities and actions.
- Competitive review and analysis.
- Review of market segment performance.
- Review of rate strategies and results
Full project development services for all capital and special projects
- Civil engineering, Fire & Life Safety systems
- Oversee issuing of architectural & engineering drawings and coordination to a stage of complete tender ready and permit ready drawings.
- Development & review of project and financial milestones.
- Work with the city, fire department to get certificates of Occupancy and other licenses.
- Oversee the logistics & deliveries and placement of the FF&E for the guestrooms and public space.
- Coordinate the development & execution of the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Review of Human Resource Management methods, turnover, training plans & service delivery.
- Review of the Management Team.
- Review of the Training Plan of the associates.
- Monitor salary levels and proposed increases.
- Review of benefits packages.