TABLETOP MOUNTAIN RESORT, PEACHLAND, BC
A 25-acre Cliffside property is being developed featuring a 58-Suite Six Senses Resort and Spa and twenty luxury, branded lake view & mountain villas each with its own guest cottage. Development of these residential units a mere 10-minute drive from a regional airport 40 minutes from Vancouver, Calgary & Seattle and major
West Coast Cities in the USA. Premier amenities will likely include extensive patios with outdoor kitchen, plunge pools, Owners Lounge with Private Wine Cellars, two restaurants, poolside or patio gourmet dining, wellness programs, spa and health club, world-class skiing, culinary arts and an abundance of recreational facilities both on property and nearby.
Experienced resort development team with a top tier international sales & marketing agency with extensive experience in high end resort residential sales in British Columbia has been identified and preliminary work has been undertaken on the Marketing Plan
A SERENE AND RELAXING ENCLAVE
Resort was planned as a sublimely elegant remote escape, developed in a sustainable, self-sufficient fashion that would appeal to different demographics but at the same time work together as part of the whole property.
The well- located Resort Lodge is nestled on the north side of the property and will include the Reception Center, The Lords Restaurant & Lounge, the 58-unit Resort Lodge, a Library Club Lounge & Wine Cellar, the lap and social Pools overlooking the azure waters of Lake Okanagan and the surrounding mountains.
All the Residences and other real estate support facilities will be located throughout the property each with its own private pool, outdoor kitchen and Segues.
Transportation facilities include charter air connections and VIP limousines to the Resort, Golf Cart and Bicycles on site, sport fishing charters and launch connections to multiple destinations.
- $80 million Resort Development
- Independent market feasibility completed by Colliers underwriting a Residual Value of combined resort real estate and club operations of some $34 million
- Fully entitled Master Plan with strata approval for sales and construction
- Resort Residences Operations are supported by SIX SENSES
Financing options are being explored.
PEAKWATINA MOUNTAIN RESORT, ST FAUSTIN-LAC CARRE, QC
A large upscale residential, mixed-use resort is being planned on a 455-acre mountain lot in the Laurentian community of St Faustin Lac Carre, Quebec, Canada just minutes from the ski and snowboard mountains of Mont Blanc and Mont Tremblant with access to Lac Long and Lac Castor, all have dramatic views of the mountains and lakes from three majestic summits. The property has been planned to include a luxury branded resort with 75 suites and 60 branded villas, 100+ whole and fractional villas and chalets and 216 micro lofts with a small village with associated services, event spaces, multiple trails for hiking, mountain bikes and cross-country skiing.
EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY. The idyllic Peakwatina Mountain Resort Club & Residences is being carefully and responsibly developed on a dramatic 455-acre property between Mont Tremblant and Mont Blanc. The Resort is distinguished by its sloping terrain, breathtaking, panoramic views of the majestic Laurentian Mountains and adjoining lakes. Advanced discussions with the Montreal Botanical Gardens will likely see a section set aside for their use
A DESTINATION LOCATION. The Property is located a short drive from both Montreal and Ottawa (serviced by a regional airport near Mont Tremblant) which has become the capital of the Laurentians accessing remarkable lake and mountain activities opportunities.
FULLY ENTITLED MASTER DEVELOPMENT PLAN. Given the distinct and special environment of the Property the Owners have spent the last decade on land assembly as well as their development entitlements with approval for 380 resort residences by way of its approved Conceptual Master Plan and Draft Master Plan. Approximately $10.8 million has been invested to date.
- The 455-acre property near the picturesque village of St Faustin Lac Carre overlooks two lakes and the Mountains
- Easy driving access from large metropolitan centers of Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto and easy air connections from Toronto and New York to the local regional airport in Mont Tremblant.
- $325 million Resort Development with =/-$500 million available Villa sales from 380 approved luxury units.
- 75 Suite Six Senses Resort Hotel Spa and Resort Pools
- 60 Branded Luxury Villas, some with Guest Cottages
- Resort Village.
- Fitness and Wellness programs and facilities
- Fine dining, wine program, casual dining
- 100 un-branded Villas & Chalets
- 216 Microlofts
- Canoe, paddle board, and fly fishing lake
- Mountain biking, hiking and extensive trail network within resort
- Fully entitled Master Plan with strata approval for sales and construction.
- Branded Resort Residences are to be supported by a major luxury brand.
- Marketing will be led by Christies, a recognized award-winning real-estate agency and it is anticipated that this will commence in early 2020.
- (GC), leading general contractor engaged. Guaranteed Maximum Price Contract to be utilized for construction.
- Resort Club Real Estate for sale exits investment and complimented with Club Operations profit providing ongoing annuity
Financing options are being explored.
NEVELE GOLF RESORT & VILLAS, ELLENVILLE, NY
AXIS was approached to assist the owners/developers of this iconic resort to bring their resort back to reality. Extensive development possibilities had been studied that would reposition this well-known Catskills resort back to its former glory. Earlier efforts to incorporate a Casino did not materialize but was replaced by the addition of a multi-sport youth facility that will position this 500 acre golf resort as the pre-eminent youth sports destination in the East.
After careful study by AXIS and its partners, we assembled a team, investigated the resort brand options, revised the masterplan, structured the real-estate options and built the concept for a year round 500 room, sporting conference resort with 328 mountain villas and guest chalets, a signature golf course, tennis centre, ice rink, snow sports, ziplines and equestrian facilities.
A comprehensive financing plan was developed, target investors were secured and efforts to secure the funding are still ongoing.
The project, when complete will become part of the overall reinvigoration of tourism in the Catskills, only a 90′ drive north of Manhattan.
THORNBURGH RESIDENTIAL GOLF RESORT, BEND, OREGON
AXIS was approached to assist the landowner/developer to finance the development of this majestic property.
The 1,840 acre Thornburgh Resort was being developed approximately seven miles west of Redmond, Oregon. This new luxury resort community is strategically located between Redmond, Bend, and Sisters, and enjoy the finest mountain and regional views available anywhere in Central Oregon.
The ridgeline that runs through the property would separate the proposed resort into two distinct portions: Pinnacle, a full-service luxury, branded 380-475 room resort on one side and Tribute, a private ‘Coore + Crenshaw’ designed 18 Hole Golf Club golf club community on the other side.
The project anticipates a total of 950 home sites, 145 Cottages and 15 Condos divided between the areas that anticipate 675 in the Tribute area and 425 in the Pinnacle area.
The amenities anticipated for this resort currently include,
- A Five Star 380-475 room Branded Resort Hotel;
- A Ben Crenshaw/ Bill Coore 18-hole regulation-length golf courses, practice facility and clubhouse (space permits the development of an additional 1-3 courses;
- 950 cabins, 145 cottages and 15 condos
- A full-service spa and wellness center;
- A water complex with pools and other water related activities;
- A lake and beach center with water and boating activities;
- A community and recreation center;
- A recreation center and other recreation amenities;
- 50 acres of meadows, 20 acres of lakes with Beach and boat house
- Extensive trail system for hiking and biking
- Various retail and food and beverage establishments; and
- A variety of other recreation amenities and adventures.
Changes to the concept of a resort hotel were made that anticipated the development of a Luxury Club with guest suites instead of the branded resort hotel and AXIS and its partners executed a revised co-development agreement with the developer and efforts are ongoing to secure financing acceptable to the landowner while he continues to market the lots on the spectacular mountain paradise.